Tuesday, October 17, 2023


From my New Book, The Architecture of the Real Estate Practice 🏡Sonny Moyers

In anticipation of my upcoming book release in November 2023, I'm thrilled to share an intriguing excerpt that encapsulates the essence of forging meaningful connections in the world of real estate. 🌟

🏙️ "Elizabeth Deluca was an important person I wanted to know. She owned and operated a successful business in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. I was scheduled to make a presentation in Midtown Manhattan at a large hotel, and I wanted her to attend so we could meet. How could I get her to register and attend my presentation?

When I called her office, I was surprised she took my call, but she might have thought I was a prospect. She responded with a question. I explained that I was a real estate agent and marketing and sales consultant specializing in her industry. 'Have you ever owned a business like mine?'

I explained, 'No, I had not owned a business like hers, but I had researched and studied her industry for several years.'

I suspect she then asked me the following question with a wry grin. 'I have been working in this business for almost twenty years. What could make you think you could teach me anything about my profession?'" 🎙️

🎣 Excited to share Chapter 19: "Casting the Marketing Net"! This innovative concept represents the art of engaging a prospect and keeping their interest long enough to demonstrate our proficiency and create a meaningful connection. 🤝

✨ In this chapter, you'll meet Elizabeth Delucca, a salty confident individual who became a "Raving Fan" through this strategy. I'll walk you through how the "Net" analogy, first introduced years ago, is more relevant than ever in capturing prospects over the phone or in person. 🎣

📜 Scripts are included, giving you tangible tools to cast your marketing net. It's not just about capturing; it's about holding on and turning a prospect into a valued client. Dive in and learn more! 🚀

#RealEstate #BookTeaser #MarketingStrategies #BusinessConnections #RealEstateProfessionals #Networking #ChapterPreview #RealEstateMarketing #NewBookRelease #RealEstateInsights #Marketing #ProfessionalDevelopment #RealEstateAgent #SocialMedia #Instagram #Nextdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "I thought that we were fine..." 🌟                          we already have everything? Steve had these thoughts running throu...