Tuesday, August 6, 2024

 


When Magic Happens: My Website

The Key to Real Estate Success

The journey to success in real estate is often filled with opportunities, and sometimes, it takes time to see maps to success. However, when you have a client who is not only a "Raving Fan" but also a "Connector" who actively promotes your services to others, magic happens. It's crucial to be available and reachable at all times to seize these magical moments when they occur. Your accessibility can make all the difference in turning potential opportunities into successful outcomes.

My first contact with Zeke showed me just how powerfully influential Steve was. Zeke was ready for my call and immediately accepted a request for a conference call with him and Jasmine. We didn’t spend much time on the phone as he was busy preparing for the new position.

My conference call with Zeke and Jasmine was about their needs, wants, family, jobs, and primary goals for the future. Very little was said about me and our team. There were a few questions, but I had already sent our “Finding a Home Guidebook” that we had written to them before the call. By focusing primarily on Zeke and Jasmine, I was able to underscore the significance of their needs and goals. This approach immediately established their importance and my commitment to serving them.

After the forty-five-minute call, I began preparing for their visit. We agreed to meet at my office, and upon arrival, I introduced them to our entire team. Once we were all ready, we began our tour. It didn’t take long for me to realize that Zeke, like Steve, was a Connector. In my book, "The Architecture of the Real Estate Practice," I write about Connectors and their importance. Here is a brief excerpt:

“When Magic Happens: The road to success for an agent is sometimes littered with lost opportunities. When a client who is a “Raving Fan” is also a “Connector” who reaches out to others, Magic Happens. You must be available and reachable when that magic happens.” Architecture of the Real Estate Practice (AREP) | educational material to create a thriving business (thearchitectureoftherealestatepractice.com)

Zeke and Jasmine found a home on the second day that was perfect for them. The process, as we advanced, was smooth but filled with the everyday stresses of dealing with repairs and settling on who would pay for those repairs. We got through it all, and Zeke and Jasmine were very happy. They demonstrated this by writing us a very lovely Testimonial Letter. As I write about in my book, when clients put their positive thoughts into writing, they affirm their belief in you. In our case, it was clear that Zeke and Jasmine were “Raving Fans.” I attached the testimonial to a gift card that I sent to Steve and Channing. The gift card was only $50, but the thought of the card and testimonial letter from Zeke to us made sure that Steve continued to be a Raving Fan.

Six to eight months after closing, I made a follow-up, stay-in-touch call with Jasmine. She indicated she was looking for a part-time position and wondered if I had any ideas. We discussed various options, and I connected her with a local newspaper, where she found a position that fit her requirements. By helping Jasmine in this fashion, I demonstrated the value of maintaining a relationship with me after closing. This is how I describe creating a relationship that will survive closing. This further positioned me as their agent and friend, as I received nothing in consideration for the referral to the media organization.

We updated Zeke and Jasmine in our CRM. After closing, Zeke mentioned his parents, who might be moving in the future, to be close to Zeke and Jasmine’s children. Andy and Kimberly were added to the CRM and linked to Zeke and Jasmine.

Why did Steve refer a team member to us? He believed in us and wanted to share his good fortune with his new team member. He did something good for Zeke and rewarded us for our outstanding service. People want to help great agents who put them first.

Want to see me on YouTube? @AREP2023.

Stay tuned for the next episode about Zeke and Jasmine, Andy and Kimberly, and the road to Real Estate Success by Sonny on Blogger for more stories and nuggets of gold!

#RealEstateSuccess #ClientFirst #Professionalism #RealEstateTips #RavingFans #ConsultativeSelling #TransparencyMatters #SonnyMoyers #BlogonBlogger #RenaissanceGroup

No comments:

Post a Comment

  "I thought that we were fine..." 🌟                          we already have everything? Steve had these thoughts running throu...